Dr. Daniela Munca-Aftenev – Coordonator Proiect, Responsabil de Secția Anglofonă
Dr. Habilitat, Gheorghe Moldovanu - Coordonator General de Proiect, Responsabil de Relații cu Partenerii Strategici
Dr. Svetlana Drăgancea - Coordonator Proiect, Responsabil de Secția Francofonă
English Access Microscholarship Program
The English Access Microscholarship Program (Access) provides a foundation of English language skills to non-elite, 14 – 18 year old students through afterschool classes and intensive summer learning activities. Access students gain an appreciation for American culture and democratic values, increase their ability to participate successfully in the socio-economic development of their countries, and gain the ability to compete for and participate in future U.S. exchange and study programs. Since its inception in 2004, approximately 55,000 students in more than 70 countries have participated in the Access Program. More info on ACCESS Moldova
Olga Burevschi, American Language Center
The American Language Center has an honorable mission to acknowledge and to develop potential of the students and different experts from all over Moldova; it also offers the opportunity to discover an intercultural experience. ALC is the Department of Education at American Councils; its main goal is to deliver English teaching services. What distinguishes the Center from the other English schools are the following:
• Specialization only on teaching English: General English, Business English, English of Jurisprudence, etc.
• Collaboration with individuals and corporate clients;
• Application of the most innovative methods of teaching English (Project Based Learning, Multimedia Learning, teaching via Skype, etc.);
• Application of the most modern and authentic materials;
• Coordination of extracurricular activities (Summer Leadership Academy);
• Organization of Conversational Clubs with American teachers.